- Established Direct Sales from Producers, Noren-kai Co., Ltd.
- Established Hattendo Retailing Co., Ltd.
- Opened first “Hattendo” shop in metro Akihabara station and started deployment
- As a reconstruction support of member companies in Ishimaki, the area stricken by the Great East Japan Earthquake, deployed “Can of hope” nationwide.
- Established general incorporated foundation “Ring of Hope” and started full-scale reconstruction support project
- Received “Special Award for Tohoku Earthquake affected area support” in “JAPAN Venture Awards 2012”
- Started business alliance with Kaetsu University (Tokyo) and started educational training business
- Started business alliance with Tohoku Bank (Iwate) and started producer support in coordination with local financial institutions
- Established general incorporated foundation Ibusuki Mango Brand Association in Ibusuki, Kagoshima and started “Support branding of local specialty goods”
- Received “Jury Special Award” in Food Action Nippon Award 2013
- Aired on “Cambria Palace” (TV Tokyo)
- Opened the 1st “HACHI PAN CAFÉ” in metro Akihabara station (change of business style)
- Established oversea affiliated firm Taiwan NORENKAI Co., Ltd.
- Established oversea affiliated firm NORENKAI (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- “Support branding of local specialty goods” was aired on “The Dawn of Gaia” (TV Tokyo)
- Opened the 1st “Higashinomaguro” shop in Ogawamachi, Kanda
- Started licensing deployment of “Hattendo” and opened the 1st shop in JR Gifu station
- Opened the 1st “Mignon” shop in Yokohama station
- Opened the 1st “Osatsuya” shop in Fukagawa
- Started licensing deployment of “Osatsuya” and opened the 1st shop in JR Kokura station
- Started licensing deployment of “100 hours curry bread” and opened the 1st shop in Michi no Eki Domannaka Tanuma
- Opened the 1st “edocco” shop in JR Tokyo station